Dlib is a C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++ to solve real world problems.
- High quality documentation
- Easy to use, no install necessary
- Many state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms
- Fast, MATLAB like linear algebra support
- Many large scale non-linear optimization algorithms
- Very easy to use HOG object detection tools
- A high quality face detector
Some modern algorithms dated 2008, average c++ programming level. No help, no support. If you really want to get something working - better write yourself and compare results to dlib. Best answer you ll get in 5 or 7 days - check page with list of old books he used at school. If you are programming windows apps (or Azure ) - dont even ask anything.