A great tool to quickly visualize data. DBPlot supports MsSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and CSV files with drag-drop and data type inference capabilities (see Wiki for details).
- Support MsSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and CSV files
- Visualize and manipulate data
- Export plot images to various formats (bmp, jpeg, png, gif)
- Date/Time data type is fully supported
- Drag-drop for CSV and SQLite files
- Data type inference capabilities
- Reporting feature for Csv files (in development)
- Export data to CSV files
- Regression Analysis (only for Time Series data) (In development)
only two because of the high frustration factor. Is there any kind of documentation anywhere? I'd just like to be able to set the y scale. If I can get a little help I'll be happy to upgrade the ratings.