A database editor, suitable as front-end for all your relational databases. Connects to Oracle, DB2, MySQL and many other databases. Used to easily query, update and administer your database, create reports and synchronize data.
- Tested on Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQLite, HSQLDB, H2, Apache Derby and SQL Server but should work with any database.
- Tested on Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X, but should run on any configuration.
- Syntax highlighting
- SQL reformatting
- Update records by directly editing the result grid.
- Insert, edit, delete and duplicate records.
- Open, export and import BLOB's and CLOB's.
- Export results to Excel, PDF or flat file.
- Copy and paste BLOB's and CLOB's.
- Export results to insert statements.
- Consult the database structure in the schema browser.
Excellent tool giving easy access to many different types of database. Connect using JDBC. Drivers for several database types are included. Plus you can add your own or updated versions in the program folder. Browse the information schema and run arbitrary SQL. The SQL window remembers the history of what you did. Export data in various formats, such as Excel, nicely formatted PDF, text file or as SQL INSERT commands. Recommended.
dbedit2 is fast and stable
Lightweight, gets the job done. Very useful for quick database browsing and editing.
A fantastic tool and easy to use.