The Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 is a light weight, web based console for DB2 that helps you learn about DB2 using demonstrations and tutorials. The TE is designed from the ground up to be easy to use and customize to suit your needs.
- Explore the IBM DB2 Catalog of Objects - Tables, Views, etc
- Monitor IBM DB2 Performance
- Learn how to use IBM DB2 Basic and Advanced Features
- Lightweight web architecture that is fully customizable
- Run ad hoc SQL and XML statements
- Tutorials on how to customize the interface
- Schedule stored procedures
- Update DB2 configuration
- Review and analyze the IBM DB2 database administration log
Very useful. Thanks.
TE is a great tool to start learning DB2, I will recommend it as the must-have tool if you're studying for a DB2 certificate like me.