Data Crow allows you use the standard movie & video (divx, xvid, DVD, Blu-ray, etc), book (and eBooks), images, games & software, music (mp3 and other music files) cataloging modules. Beside these module (which you can change to fit your requirements) you can create new modules (want to catalogue your stamps, equipment, or anything else?).
The GUI is skinnable.
Data Crow allows you find information on your items through services such as Amazon, Imdb.com, Sourceforge.net, Softpedia, Ofdb, MusicBrainz and many others.
Reporting (based on XLST stylesheets and graphs), loan administration, item importing & exporting, backup & restore, web service and many other optional features are waiting for you..
- Cataloguing of media and anything else
- Loan Management
- Flexible on all fronts; allows you to add/remove/hide fields, design your own forms, skinnable, create your own modules (wizard based), etcetera
- Online services to retrieve the information on your items (imdb.com, amazon.com and many more)
- File parsing (divx, mp3, flac, pdf, jpeg, etc.)
- Full feature desktop GUI and a light weight web server + GUI
- Mass item processing (online update + file parsing)
- Internal help system
- Advanced user management
- Advanced filters (which can be saved for later)
- Out of the box Data Crow catalogs books, movies, audio (CDs and/or files), images and software BUT can catalogue anything else as well
- Server edition (client-server + web server)
This version will not create my movie report (700 records) - it freezes at the transformation stage. I've reverted to version 3 and everything's working fine again. I am staying at 3 until you come up with some answers.
An amazing tool that helped me a lot in cleaning up my computer. Thanks a lot!
bad interface :(