The Data Analysis and Reporting Toolkit for Schools (DART) is a truly Open Source student information system (SIS). Partnering with CMU's to make DART easy to install and customize for any school or district. GitHub being used, but will mirror here!
- Complete school district SIS software package for US or International schools that is free like a puppy!
- Works with MediaWiki 1.16+ ( or any other content system) to link learner relative weaknesses directly to curriculum content and support materials
- Handles multiple grading scales (traditional, standards-based, roll-your-own) even with a K-12 building
- Has multiple "Pathways" to completion that can be customized to view learner progress toward any goal
- Modules for attendance, discipline, achievement testing, special education tracking, required federal school improvement planning and more!
- Partnership with Carnegie Mellon University's TCinGC program - All new release and milestones for easy, generalizable installation and customization for any district.
- Documentation assistance from Drury University (Technical Writing) and Missouri State University (Ed Tech) students
Be the first to post a review of DART Student Information System!