Overhauled version of GTKRadiant designed for use with The Dark Mod stealth game (http://www.thedarkmod.com), a Thief-inspired game making use of the idTech4 engine. DarkRadiant is capable of editing maps in The Dark Mod, Doom 3, Quake 4 and XreaL.
- Cross-platform: supports Windows and Linux
- Surface Inspector / Texture Tool for detailed texture manipuation
- Capable of editing different types of map files based on idTech3/idTech4
- Built-in support for The Dark Mod, Doom 3, Quake 4, XreaL
- Improved renderer supporting many idTech4 features
- Light Inspector
- Real-time renderer preview (including particles and time-based material effects)
- Supports The Dark Mod Editing: Readable Editor / Stim-Response Editor / Objectives Editor
- Supports NURBS and CatmullROM Curve Editing
- Supports different Workspace Layouts
- Shortcut Editor
- Python Scripting Interface
- Supports languages: English and German
Be the first to post a review of DarkRadiant!