Dark Master allows astrophotographers to quickly match dark frames to light frames based on temperature. The inputs to Dark Master are the directories to the light images and dark images. The output is a DeepSkyStacker file list.
- Reads image files and extracts exif temperature information from DSLR image files, and FITS header information from CCD image files.
- Arranges light frames into temperature groups, then finds darks within the same range.
- Outputs a DeepSkyStacker file list that represents a Group for each temperature range.
- Also groups image files by ISO, Exposure and Resolution.
- Given a root directory, Dark Master scans it and its subdirectories for image files, so you can keep your dark library organized.
There are no 1 star reviews.