DarGUI Release 0.6.0
15 May 2012
This release adds a few minor features and fixes incompatibilities with 2.4.x versions of Dar released to date.
DarGUI 0.6.0 has been tested on Debian 6.0 and Microsoft Windows Vista
The deb and rpm packages were produced using Debian and installation problems may occur on systems where
libraries are packaged differently. If this happens, try installing using the binary archive ( dargui-0.6.0-bin.tar.gz ) instead.
The MS Windows version has been tested only on Vista. The MS Windows version of Dar ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/dar/files/dar/ )
should be installed before you install DarGUI.
changelog since version 0.5.2:
* Windows version now available (without scripting or scheduling)
* fixed bug preventing use of a reference archive with a space in its path or name
* Fixed bug which prevented alternative location of dar executable from being saved to settings file
* Fixed (unreported!) bug which prevented restoration of selected files
* Fixed broken Select by filter feature
* File sizes can now be shown in human readable form
* Fixed a number of problems parsing output from dar >= 2.4.0
* User comment can be saved in archive (with dar >= 2.4.0)
* Base directory location can be saved in archive (with dar >= 2.4.0)
* Option to ignore tagged cache directories (with dar >= 2.4.0)
* Added option to delete temporary files on program exit