darc, the Durham Adaptive optics Real-time Controller. For documentation or darctalk client only, select "View all files". For the latest bleeding-edge version, please use: git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/darc2/code darc (no password required) (this changed May 2013 due to a sourceforge update).
If you use darc, please cite with:
Basden, A and Myers, R, MNRAS Vol 242, page 1483, 2012
- High performance, low latency
- Modular design (allowing you to customise easily)
- Large number of advanced algorithms
- Support for FPGA and GPU acceleration
- Adaptive windowing
- Correlation centroiding
- Distributed computing
- Asynchronous wavefront sensing
- Figure sensing for open-loop AO
- Camera interfaces for many cameras, including Firewire, cameralink (dependent on frame grabber), gigE vision, USB uEye, webcams, Andor EMCCD cameras, sCMOS cameras, sFPDP interfaces, v4l interface, DASP simulation
- DM interfaces for many DMs, including Xinetics, Adaptica, Boston (multi and 1k), Alpao, Cilas
- And many many more...
terribly terrific ! the fastest RTC in AO ! Download it now !