D2X-XL is an OpenGL port of the classic 3D Shooter game Descent 2 for Win32, Linux and Mac OS X, containing many enhancements and bug fixes while preserving full backwards compatibility.
- Full colored lighting, lightmaps, per pixel lighting
- Smoke, lightning, volumetric glare, gun effects (light and smoke trails, tracers, lightning bolts, dynamic shield effects, thruster flames, transparent, additively blended explosions)
- Anaglyph 3D rendering (amber/blue, red/cyan, green/magenta)
- Many multiplayer enhancements (true CTF, Entropy, Monsterball, up to 16 players, tracker support, UDP/IP connectivity)
- Massive level building enhancements (up to 20000 segments and 2000 walls, triangular segments, new segment types, new programmable trigger types, sound and effect objects, cameras, in-level teleports)
- Many gameplay enhancements (improved collision detection, improved collision physics, framerate independent weapon behavior, improved cockpit)
- High resolution textures, ship and robot models, high quality sound
- Allows full per mission modding of all game elements (models, AI, textures, sound, music)
- In-game context-based help function
- Simple automatic installation
- Sophisticated level editor (flexible interface, OpenGL renderer, 1st and 3rd person views, advanced lighting and segment editing functions)
- Oculus Rift support
- and much, much more
CategoriesFirst Person Shooters
So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.