SUMMARY: The GIMP ToolKit (GTK+), a library for creating GUIs for X.
GROUP: System Environment/Libraries
The gtk+ package contains the GIMP ToolKit (GTK+), a library for
creating graphical user interfaces for the X Window System. GTK+ was
originally written for the GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) image
processing program, but is now used by several other programs as
About this Cygwin port
Built on cygwin 1.3.20, Windows XP + FAT32
against glib-1.2.10-9, gettext-0.11.5-1
with gcc-3.2-3, binutils-20030307-1.
Oct 22, 2003 (1.2.10-20)
* Forced X_LOCALE for gdk (gdkfont.c, gdkim.c)
* Removed all call to nl_langinfo brought in by some patches
* Incorporated Ximian's enhancement for file selector dialog
(navigation buttons for HOME, ~/.gnome-desktop, ~/Documents)
Mar 13, 2003 (1.2.10-19)
* Rebuilt on new platform (CyGNOME 1.4Beta2)
Nov 02, 2003 (1.2.10-15)
* Forced use of Xsetlocale
* Incorporated RedHat patches.
Jul 12, 2003 (1.2.10-11)
* Incorporated RedHat patches