Cyberfox is a Mozilla-based Internet browser designed to take advantage of 64-bit architecture but a 32-bit version is also available. The application provides a higher memory performance when navigating your favorite pages.
Compatible Windows Operating Systems:
Windows 7/7 SP1 OS x86|x64
Windows 8/8.x OS x86|x64
Windows 10 OS x86|x64
(Windows XP Unsupported, Windows Vista Unsupported)
Dedicated support forums.
Dedicated Contact Forms.
Transfer your profile from any Mozilla base browser.
Tell us what you think and write a review.
- Comes in both x86 and x64
- Powered by Mozilla source code.
- Intel & Amd optimized versions available.
- Removed features (Telemetry, Healthreport, sponsored tiles And other components that collected information)
- Added new features built in.
- Uses its own profile system.
I uninstalled when I found only import options were IE & Chrome...neither would work on this PC. If Cyberfox could have imported from waterfox or palemoon64, I would have gone further with it, but setting it up from scratch...no way.
I think it is a dumb idea to use its own profile. It was brilliant until version 28 when it still shared profile with Firefox. Nobody wants to maintain multiply profiles. And remember that a variant can never completely replace the genuine.