cups filters and ppd files, and sane backend, for the kodak ESP and Hero all in one printers on linux. Likely to work on all ESP and Hero printers
- Ubuntu 12.04 or later includes c2esp and kodakaio. 13.04 has c2esp26
- Scanning: Oct 2013 The sane backend is now in sane-backends 1.0.24
- Scanning: install sane-backends from git to get the best performance
- Scanning: Latest version (13 Sep 2014) has lineart mode.
- Printing: Version 2.7(c2esp27) as 2.6 but more printers
- Printers reported OK: ESP 3250 5250 5500 ESP 7 ESP 9 & many others
- And in the Cxxx series: Advent AW10 Hero 9.1 C310
- Printing: RPM file for printing now available (thanks to user AWL29)
- See project sane-troubleshoot for help diagnosing problems
Is this for Fedora 22? Do I need to compile the source?