Simple program that displays information about CUDA-enabled devices. The program is equipped with GPU performance test.
- Runs CUDA performance test
- Provides basic CUDA information
- As simple as it's possible
- Works on both x86 and x86-64 CPU architectures
- Works under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!