This parser converts CSV formatted file to QIF for the following Dutch banks
- ING Beleggen (Investment)
- Rabobank Beleggen (Investment)
- American Express
Parser is only tested with GnuCash. Parser is tested with limited data - especially the investment parser
The parser allows for some personalization in top part:
1. Look for certain strings in "Memo" and if found, change payee and/or category to specific account.
Example: any hit for Shell, Esso, Texaco,... payee is changed to "gasstation" and category to "expenses:gas"
2. Allows transfers between accounts in GnuCash
3. Any specific appearance of account number is converted to one specific GnuCash account
Example: nl96ingb0007654321 and 7654321 are both converted to "Asset:Bank:ING7654321"
4. Prevents double booking by specifying a priority in accounts.
5. Converts various security names into one uniform security name
(see for more details end of csv2pl file)
Be the first to post a review of CSV2QIF!