csv2ldif2 is a command line tool written in perl that converts CSV files to LDIF files. Features: Platform independent, reads from STDIN and writes to STDOUT, ignoring/selecting specific fields of the CSV, choosing a custom base-dn and much more!
- Wide range of CSV data formats (everything is customizable through parameters)
- Highly parametrizable
- Platform independent (written in perl, runs on linux and windows)
- Multivalue attribute handling
- Random field selection (convert only what you select)
- Support for base64 encoded attribute values
- Custom DN creation
Be the first to post a review of csv2ldif2!