Sort of remake of the classic STUNTS driving game, but featuring many authentic elements, OpenGL graphics, and more realistic physics than the origianal, plus particular attention to internal view. It has all the features that CTruck3D has but it is much like GTA 3 ... can get on-off the vehicle, and one can climb on stunt-structures, and there are buildings on which one can jump. As soon as possible I wish to put more structures, and do better climb-on simulation. Of course heightmap is editable, a 300x300 one, and also the color map is editable so one can draw nice roads... also the position of stunt-structures in easily editable. Have lots of fun!
Soon more cars and better textured terrain should be available... maybe also in-game terrain editing possiblity.
Comments or suggestions are appreciated.
compiled for Windows too (XP, 32 bit), it is in the folder "windows_ver_XP"
- 3D graphics, decently good
- total freedom to go around like in GTA 3 or GTA SA or GTA 4
- realistic car physics
- heavy car deformations
- good external and internal view, fully configurable
- climb-ups for jumps
- many stunt structures, also very high ones: big jumps and high speeds as well as acrobatic driving or normal city-style driving
- a fullscreen (big pixels) and a windowed-mode varianti in 2 separate folders.
- very easy to compile and run on Linux systems
- car, truck,and airplane available to drive.
Cool idea, but the car rolls too easily to even attempt to steer it, and running into anything at all rolls it.