C#Prolog -- A Prolog interpreter written in C#. Can easily be integrated in C# programs. Characteristics: reliable and fairly fast interpreter, command line interface, Windows-interface, builtin DCG, XML- and JSON-predicates, SQL-predicates, extendible.
- A Prolog interpreter written entirely in managed C# (3.5+ framework)
- Can easily be integrated in other C# programs
- SQL-predicates for connecting to any database supported by C#
- Predicates for reading and writing XML and JSON strings or files
- Extendible; C# developers can implement predicates for specific needs
- DCG's (Definite Clause Grammars) supported
- Prolog syntax can be adapted/enhanced if necessary (parser generator available)
- ListPatternTerm (for complex pattern matching in lists)
- Complex number handling
There are no 1 star reviews.