This is a java native wrapper, based on JNA of standard methods to access smart cards (pkcs11, pc/sc, openct, libusb).
Goals of this projects are:
* interoperability: it can work on any platform where JNA runs: Windows, Linux, Mac (and one day even Android)
* modularity: you don't need to include pc/sc support if you only use pkcs11
* ease of integration: it depends only on few required libraries.
* ease of use: it exposes a simple java interface (even if you can deal with the JNA classes directly)
- pkcs11: usefult to make a digital signature with a smartcard.
- pc/sc : interacts with smartcards at low level
- openct: interacts with smartcards at low level
- libusb : in order to list devices connected to usb
- an service layer for common operations (list readers connected to a system, smart-card identification..)
Be the first to post a review of crypto-native!