Crunch is a wordlist generator where you can specify a standard character set or a character set you specify. crunch can generate all possible combinations and permutations.
- crunch generates wordlists in both combination and permutation ways
- it can breakup output by number of lines or file size
- now has resume support
- pattern now supports number and symbols
- pattern now supports upper and lower case characters separately
- adds a status report when generating multiple files
- new -l option for literal support of @,%^
- new -d option to limit duplicate characters see man file for details
- now has unicode support
Need detail a installation process in Windows 10. All of blog and website give only Linux installation process. Nobody don't illustrate windows installation. I think that the installation guide needs to improve and must give the process clearly in the website or as a text file.