Crunch is a wordlist generator where you can specify a standard character set or a character set you specify. crunch can generate all possible combinations and permutations.
- crunch generates wordlists in both combination and permutation ways
- it can breakup output by number of lines or file size
- now has resume support
- pattern now supports number and symbols
- pattern now supports upper and lower case characters separately
- adds a status report when generating multiple files
- new -l option for literal support of @,%^
- new -d option to limit duplicate characters see man file for details
- now has unicode support
Crunch Wordlist is a great project, and i have thoroughly enjoyed solving tasks with this program. Very efficient.
add a function: to character in the string is repeated no more than 1 times.
Thanks for Crunch-wordlist, it's perfect!
crunch-wordlist is fast and stable
Reliable and runs smoothly