libcpuxa is an api library written in c which provides application-level support for the applied digital, inc. (http://appdig.com) ocelot and leopard programmable controllers. The accompanying network daemon cpuxad and clients let you create a network-based automation server.
- upload control programs, text message sets and ephemeris tables
- two-way transfer of lir files to/from infrared memory
- query and set ocelot/leopard variables/timers/parameters
- monitor auto-sent ir, x-10, text messages, module i/o
- serial port multiplexor design allows multiple simultaneous network clients
- supports both rs-232 and ftdi usb<->serial interfaces
- full control of x-10, ir send, and rs-485 modules
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of cpuxad!