CPPML adds support to C++ for some of the type constructions and pattern matching that are found in ML-based languages like OCaml. CPPML transforms sourcecode back to regular c++ and should work with most compilers.
- Lambda functions with closures.
- Quick definition of tuple types and tagged union types
- Pattern matching construct with variable bindings
- Support for templates
- Automatic garbage collection using refcounting
- Easy to integrate into any c++ toolchain
- Easy construction of tree-like data structures.
Shamelessly tooting my own horn...