A high resolution Countdown Timer and Stop Watch written in C# .NET that pop up a message box with user defined message and play user specified sound when time is up.
It use a QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution timing and System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
It also allow users to save, load and remove current state to/from a XML file.
- Countdown timer and Stop Watch.
- Pop up user defined message when time is up.
- Play user specifed sound when time is up.
- Automatically imecalculate effective t from input, such as 80 seconds equal to 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Used QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution. Used System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
- Support down to 1 millisecond (ms) resolution.
- Save, Load, Remove current state to/from a XML file
Was great, but this version has annoying bug. When the timer window is open, it shows on the taskbar, but it disappears as soon as you minimize the timer window, it disappears from both the task bar and (strangely) the task manager, yet it is still running because eventually it pops up to say "time is up." This behavior, of course, is unacceptable since it makes it impossible to check on how much time is left after minimizing. The rating for support is ZERO because clicking on the support tab in sourceforge shows ZERO support.
Countdown and stop watch, works for both purposes with no problems.
Really useful application, I'm using it to manually track my old consoles playing time.