A high resolution Countdown Timer and Stop Watch written in C# .NET that pop up a message box with user defined message and play user specified sound when time is up.
It use a QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution timing and System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
It also allow users to save, load and remove current state to/from a XML file.
- Countdown timer and Stop Watch.
- Pop up user defined message when time is up.
- Play user specifed sound when time is up.
- Automatically imecalculate effective t from input, such as 80 seconds equal to 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Used QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution. Used System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
- Support down to 1 millisecond (ms) resolution.
- Save, Load, Remove current state to/from a XML file
Countdown and stop watch, works for both purposes with no problems.
Really useful application, I'm using it to manually track my old consoles playing time.
thanks man, great soft!