Cosmos is a php based candidate tracking system that can be used by companies to track and monitor the progress of their recruitment process.
The process that is followed in cosmos currently consists of CV screening->assessment day->first interview round->second interview round.
Cosmos has a number of features:
-- automated sending of interview outlook invitations
-- import from excel application forms
-- mass import of candidates names/details
-- custom candidate form fields
-- online creation of tests with automated correction and candidate form update with the results
-- reports with the interviews performed per interviewer, candidates percentage pass rates per recruitment phase etc.
- Custom Candidate Form Creation
- Online testing feature and automated correction & update of the candidate form
- Mail notifications to all interviewers when new interview is scheduled
- Outlook calendar invitations to interviewers when new interview is scheduled and assigned
- Import candidate form from excel file
- Mass import of candidates names
- Access level of details and pages according to role (interviewer, manager etc)
- Export of candidates details to excel and csv files
- Color coding of candidate status based on the recruitment phase they are in.
- Upon Request: [Not productised yet] Mail handler, that receives mail and inserts new candidate to the system
hey, is there a way to modify the email address option, i do not see an option to modify the same