A multi-user password management web application designed for organizations to store passwords. Written in Grails, Groovy and Java.
- Passwords are encrypted using the AES standard with 128 bit key.
- Flexible group based permission assignment.
- Complete System xml encrypted exports and imports
- LDAP now supported in all downloads
- File System and Amazon S3 Backup and Restores with Scheduling
- Attachments for storing files such as certificates
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!
Great Project . Thanks to author. keep developing.
If you are looking for a corporate password manager, it does the job. You can integrate it with mysql and ldap. However it is feasible to implement only if you trust your admin, since admin can see all passwords, it'd be better that not even admin could see passwords that don't belong to him. Also setting up ldap and mysql is difficult because there's no clear documentation in the project's website about those topics. Still, it works.
This is theeeee best open source password management solution I have ever come across. It's web based, supports multiple users, encrypted, pretty much everything you can ask for. Thanks!!!