The goal is to create a leading “Set of software libraries for data processing of wireless device based on Coronis platform“.
These libraries will run on all major platforms (embedded and desktop) and provide services for data processing through generic APIs.
Keywords: Coronis, Wavenis, API, Plugin, Wireless, Waveport, Wavecard, Profile, Java, C, C++, C#
- Developed with Eclipse open development platform
- Ready-to-use libraries simplifying access to Wavenis technology
- Currently supports Windows and Linux 32-bit platforms (others being validated)
- Supported languages: C/C++, Java
- Business-specific profile modeling
- Fast library integration for new application profiles
- Open APIs to ease evolution and meet new requirements (targets, drivers, etc.
- OSGI-compliant (Dynamic module system for Java)
The protocol version (only one tested) is very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to communicate with my Wavenis end point just after the installation. Thank you for the example provided in the zip file. It was very helpfull to understand and have a clear view of how to implement my own functions.
good job and fast answer to the community
Great job! Hope you get it on Android too.
good job coronissdk