Corlpack consists of a library and tools aiming to simplify and accelerate programming of small, scientific, computational applications.
One of the planned features is the loading and saving of a variety of research data into a single generic data structure, that is much like the named list from R, thus removing the need to learn many data access APIs.
- Reduces the need to instatiate and with packages
- 128-bit extended UUIDs, covering many more types than RFC-4122
- simplified formatted i/o, numerics and random generation
- efficient tree-like data structures, called hq, with named components
- (planned) use load/save for data files instead of a new API for each file type
- arbitrarily complex data structures in single blocks of memory to reduce allocation overhead
- vuuids--vectors of uuids with variable length data structures such as strings
- pluggable definitions of extended UUID types
There are no 3 star reviews.