Coriander is a full-featured GUI for IEEE1394, IIDC-compliant digital cameras.
- Complete camera control, with autodetection of features
- Video display, capture and record
- V4L and FTP export
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Full region-of-interest (ROI) control
- Quite a few gizmos, such as high-speed capture to memory buffer, etc...
Take the complexity out of developing and deploying native apps. Choose from our REST Debugger, C++ Compiler, or our streamlined Starter Edition Delphi or C++ IDEs with code editor, integrated debugger, visual designer and hundreds of visual components. Get started today with our four complimentary developer tools -- no credit card or commitment required.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good tool to work with IIDC/DCAM cameras. Only drawback is gnome dependency.
Coriander works fine.