CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
I loved this program until recently. It was working on Windows 10, but now when I attempt to open the program it will not open. It will appear to be running in the background processes. I have uninstalled the program and downloaded the latest version. I attempt to run the installation file, but nothing will happen. How can I get back to using this great program? (At this page how can I rate "Support" if I have not had need to use it, until now?)