CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
I loved this program until recently. It was working on Windows 10, but now when I attempt to open the program it will not open. It will appear to be running in the background processes. I have uninstalled the program and downloaded the latest version. I attempt to run the installation file, but nothing will happen. How can I get back to using this great program? (At this page how can I rate "Support" if I have not had need to use it, until now?)
There are plenty of clipboard managers out there. Mostly they only handle text and text edit. Copyq does the lot, from plain text to complex images and every thing in between. Create separate tabs to easily manipulate and store all those pieces of information that you want instant access to. Over more than twenty years I've tried every clipboard manager I could get my hands on. Nothing comes close to Copyq, keep up the great work.
Works very well on Mac OS X 10.9.5! I have been looking for an Item like this for years. It has been available for Mac OS X since mid 2014 and I wish I had found it back then! I will spread the word about this project!
"The setup files are corrupted..." copyq-2.4.9-setup.exe USE h...:github.com/hluk/CopyQ/releases
I've tried several, and this is by far my favorite clipboard manager. I love that it has a CLI.