Confdump-Agent collects system configuration, both static (as set by an administrator) and runtime (currently in use by the system).
It has two main usages:
- to examine system information (example: Linux block devices) that isn't easily accessible otherwise
- to gather a configuration dump as complete as possible for later reporting by Confdump-Server.
- Linux: Dump storage, daemons, processes, sockets information and more
- Windows: Dump any WMI table
- Windows: Dump sockets and scheduled tasks
- Output to XML and text formats
- Available as a standalone executable: no installation needed!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Confdump!