* Enhancement: upgraded to latest Fomus framework (version 0.1.12).
* Bug fix: fixed several csound bugs: "cs:i" and "cs:f" now quotify string arguments, renamed cs:data to cs:event, orc file and sco file are now quoted in shell call.
* Bug fix: the first level of escape char '\' is now removed in Sal2 and Sal1 strings.
* Bug fix: fixed bug in rangauss that didn't allow the optional second argument to be provided.
* Bug fix: added back --gracecl build option to premake.lua. to build gracecl do: "premake --target gnu --sndlib /path/to/sndlib" and then "make". Note that you must still install sndlib in order to build gracecl.
* Bug fix: fixed several compile bugs in CommonLisp.cpp that prevented GraceCl from compiling.