The Null-modem emulator (com0com) is a kernel-mode virtual serial port driver for Windows. You can create an unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs and use any pair to connect one COM port based application to another. The HUB for communications (hub4com) allows to receive data and signals from one COM or TCP port, modify and send it to a number of other COM or TCP ports and vice versa.
- com0com: baud rate emulation
- com0com: pinouts customization
- com0com: noised line emulation
- com0com: paired port settings monitoring (baud rate, data bits, stop bits, parity)
- com0com: hiding 'unavailable' ports from user
- hup4com: spliting data from one serial device into several virtual serial ports
- hup4com: redirecting serial to TCP/IP and TCP/IP to serial
- hup4com: RFC2217 - Telnet Com Port Control Option (client and server)
I downloaded several programs for emulation virtual null modems, also com0com. But the best for me is Null Modem Emulator by Eltima - this software is fully baked.