The Null-modem emulator (com0com) is a kernel-mode virtual serial port driver for Windows. You can create an unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs and use any pair to connect one COM port based application to another. The HUB for communications (hub4com) allows to receive data and signals from one COM or TCP port, modify and send it to a number of other COM or TCP ports and vice versa.
- com0com: baud rate emulation
- com0com: pinouts customization
- com0com: noised line emulation
- com0com: paired port settings monitoring (baud rate, data bits, stop bits, parity)
- com0com: hiding 'unavailable' ports from user
- hup4com: spliting data from one serial device into several virtual serial ports
- hup4com: redirecting serial to TCP/IP and TCP/IP to serial
- hup4com: RFC2217 - Telnet Com Port Control Option (client and server)
Follow Null-modem emulator
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Lack of driver signing means I can't use it, I guess that's one way for microsoft to shut the door on open source. Don't let them do it Vyacheslav get it signed. Thanks for the project anyhow.