Remote Desktop is really bad when it comes to setting custom resolutions and if you use a resolution that is bigger than on your computer, you're stuck with scroll bars... and we all hate these.
So what can Columbus Remote Desktop do for you?
* Scaling! You can finally scale and stretch your remote desktop window!
* Define custom resolutions with previews
* All your connections with different credentials and resolutions in one neat list
* Your list of recent connections is encrypted with enterprise-level cryptography
* Uses your GPU to work faster
* Awesome UI design :)
Be the first to post a review of Columbus Remote Desktop!