Originally a reimplementation of OpenGroupware's ZideStore. While compatible with legacy ZideStore Coils provides a sophisticated workflow system with ETL and integration capabilities and superior WebDAV/CalDAV features and compatibility.
The workflow engine suppports processes described in BPML and provides integration with a variety of services include SSH, LPD, LDAP, and relation databases.
- WebDAV acces to content, including workflows.
- Modular access control (Database or LDAP, or your custom method)
- Event Conflict Detection, Free/Busy support.
- Event participant roles & status (RFC2445)
- Sophisticated access control (Ownership, ACLs, proxy, etc...)
- Easy to use yet feature complete XML-RPC API (zOGI)
- Store custom attributes on objects.
- BPML based workflow system
- CalDAV support; including viewing workflow processes as calendar events.
- Side-by-side compatibility with your existing OpenGroupware servers.
- Extensive support for automatic processing of XML documents/data.
- AMQP support; OpenGroupware coils is a collection of AMQ connected components.
- GroupDAV support for Contacts (addressbooks)
Follow OpenGroupware Coils
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent support for existing standards makes integrating easier, and the number of things that this package can do is amazing. --I'm a web dev who works with it and on it daily.