Coho is a reachability analysis platform for high-dimensional, nonlinear hybrid systems, especially for analog circuit verification.This tools has been applied to verify many circuits, including toggle, arbiter, flipflop, celement, oscillator, etc.
- Use projectagons to represent high-diemensional, non-convex regions
- Solve nonlinear ODEs by approximating as linear differential inclusions
- Model AMS circuits as hybrid automaton
- Specify analog properties based on Brockett annulus
- Applied to practical circuits and real properties
Be the first to post a review of openCoho!