Development platform and toolboxes for constrained parameter continuation, e.g., bifurcation analysis of dynamical systems. This material is based upon work partially supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1016467 and the Danish research council (FTP) under the project number 0602-00753B.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or other funding sources.
In the most recent release, documentation and tutorials are available for the following toolboxes:
* ep : continuation and bifurcations of equilibrium points
* coll : continuation of constrained collections of trajectory segments, including multi-segment boundary-value problems
* po : continuation and bifurcations of periodic orbits in smooth and hybrid systems
* recipes : collection of examples from the book Recipes for Continuation
- Multi-dimensional atlas algorithms
- Flexible handling of constraints
- Object-oriented problem construction
- Well-designed development interface
- Support for adaptive discretization
- Template and production-ready toolboxes
- Multi-segment boundary-value problems
- Bifurcation analysis of equilibria and periodic orbits
- Automated construction of adjoint equations
Follow Continuation Core and Toolboxes (COCO)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I'm using this software as part of my nonlinear dynamics PhD. Steep learning curve initially, but once you get your head around what's going on (and the literature starts to make more sense), COCO is really fun to use.