The Cobos Project is an Open Source initiative from Metrixware, dedicated to Mainframe COBOL CICS, DB2, IMS developments within the Eclipse Platform.
- Includes COBOL, JCL and Rexx editors
- Source outline, syntax coloring, changes tracking, revision mode, caps on, configurable tabs...
- COBOL variables auto-completion
- Intelligent COBOL COPY management and source expansion (REPLACING...)
- CVS simplified support. SVN, ENDEVOR, SCLM & al. native support
- Remote Mainframe files management (allocate, create, delete, browse...)
- Remote Mainframe PDS members edition with integrity check vs ISPF state
- Local COBOL compiler with warning / error synchronisation with editor
- Remote Mainframe compilation + result display on source and SYSOUT
- Mainframe remote commands launching with infinite extensibility
- Centralized management of Cobos developer environment and usage scope
- 3270 Terminal emulator within Eclipse
- Best used with SCForEclipse COBOL: Code Quality Control & Automatic Refactoring
Follow Cobos Project
Add more value to your Office 365 offers with Online Backup. The program will back up servers, desktops, virtual machines and smart devices, plus popular applications and Office 365 data. Online Backup comes with the Active Protection feature embedded, making it possible to stop any ransomware attack and restore encrypted files in a blink. It also provides a web-based intuitive console that eases backup and disaster recovery management.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.