CMS-IDE is a Visual CMS, and enables template design and coding in the browser, multilingual...Based on Zend Framework , jQuery
1.Download source as a ZIP and upload and extract it to the document root on the server.
2.Create database_user and database_password in hosting cpanel.
3.Point browser to the root URL
4.Folow installation steps...
If you have trouble with the instalation, do the
1.Download source as a ZIP and upload dev-application and library folder where you want - best is one step above document root
2.upload other folders & files to the document root
3.set appropriate paths in config settings in dev-application/config/config.ini
4.execute sql in phpmyadmin
5. make shure .htaccess is ok and put in the document root
- version 1.3 is released the end of June 2013, with better installer, and nicer interface
- design directly in the browser, by dragg & drop
- templates as many as you wish
- customization of the template extremely easy
- makig shadows and corners on objects with couple of clicks
- multilingual admin interface, and multilingual sites by default
- templates and pages xhtml by default, no matter what you write
- zend framework and jquery framework
- multisite with one installation
Advanced features, total control over templates
Estou fazendo um teste só de começo posso acrescentar um 10 muito bom