PDF Clown is a general-purpose Java and .NET library for manipulating PDF files through multiple abstraction layers, rigorously adhering to PDF 1.7 specification (ISO 32000-1).
This project aims to provide a universal access to PDF files (creation, reading, editing, rendering...) through an accurate and elegant object-oriented API.
* Features: http://pdfclown.org/overview/features/
* Overview: http://pdfclown.org/overview/architecture/
* Website: http://pdfclown.org/
* Blog: http://www.pdfclown.org/blog/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/PDFClown
- Fully-object-oriented PDF model
- PDF file creation (and content composition)
- PDF file reading (and content extraction)
- PDF file editing (and content modification)
- Page rendering as image and print (Alpha level)
Follow PDF Clown
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I sincerly assume this software one of the best software I ever used! => consider having a look at this site for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
Brilliant work! 5/5! Looking forward for next release. File Serializer (during save) needs a bit more work, I have some complex PDF files (with CAD drawing content) that get corrupted after save.
I recently discover this specific awesome oral appliance super content over it! recommend anyone, give thanks to a good deal with this
Fantastic project, thanks a ton for sharing
Fantastic project. Thanks