PDF Clown is a general-purpose Java and .NET library for manipulating PDF files through multiple abstraction layers, rigorously adhering to PDF 1.7 specification (ISO 32000-1).
This project aims to provide a universal access to PDF files (creation, reading, editing, rendering...) through an accurate and elegant object-oriented API.
* Features: http://pdfclown.org/overview/features/
* Overview: http://pdfclown.org/overview/architecture/
* Website: http://pdfclown.org/
* Blog: http://www.pdfclown.org/blog/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/PDFClown
- Fully-object-oriented PDF model
- PDF file creation (and content composition)
- PDF file reading (and content extraction)
- PDF file editing (and content modification)
- Page rendering as image and print (Alpha level)
Follow PDF Clown
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Still some work to do, but great and easy to use API overall!
Brilliant work! 5/5! Looking forward for next release. File Serializer (during save) needs a bit more work, I have some complex PDF files (with CAD drawing content) that get corrupted after save.
I recently discover this specific awesome oral appliance super content over it! recommend anyone, give thanks to a good deal with this
Fantastic project, thanks a ton for sharing
Fantastic project. Thanks