PDF Clown is a general-purpose Java and .NET library for manipulating PDF files through multiple abstraction layers, rigorously adhering to PDF 1.7 specification (ISO 32000-1).
This project aims to provide a universal access to PDF files (creation, reading, editing, rendering...) through an accurate and elegant object-oriented API.
* Features: http://pdfclown.org/overview/features/
* Overview: http://pdfclown.org/overview/architecture/
* Website: http://pdfclown.org/
* Blog: http://www.pdfclown.org/blog/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/PDFClown
- Fully-object-oriented PDF model
- PDF file creation (and content composition)
- PDF file reading (and content extraction)
- PDF file editing (and content modification)
- Page rendering as image and print (Alpha level)
Follow PDF Clown
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Still some work to do, but great and easy to use API overall!