If you are unable to configure correctly, have discovered a bug or wish to request a feature, please visit http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/327-clover/, https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/discussion/ or open a bug ticket at https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/ for help.
- Boot OS X, Windows, and Linux in UEFI or legacy mode on Mac or PC with UEFI or BIOS firmware
- Boot using UEFI firmware directly or CloverEFI UEFI firmware emulation
- Customizable GUI including themes, icons, fonts, background images, animations, and mouse pointers.
- Theme database at http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
- Theme manager and theme repository at http://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/themes/
- Native screen resolution in GUI
- Press Page Up or Page Down to change GUI resolution
- Press F1 for multilingual help, depending on language setting in configuration
- Press F2 to save preboot.log from GUI
- Press F4 to save original (OEM) ACPI tables into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
- Press F5 to test DSDT patching
- Press F6 to save graphics firmware into /EFI/CLOVER/misc
- Press F10 to save screenshots from GUI
- Press F12 to eject CD/DVD
- GUI refreshes after CD/DVD insertion
- Ability to boot previously selected boot entry after default timeout
- Boot entries menu scrolls if screen resolution is too low for menu
- Create custom boot entries for personalizing boot entries and add support for other operating systems
- Create Clover boot entry in NVRAM with tool from GUI
- Launch EFI command shell from GUI
Follow Clover EFI bootloader
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
hi, does it's have touchscreen built-in support??
Lots of features working only on paper..