If you are unable to configure correctly, have discovered a bug or wish to request a feature, please visit http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/327-clover/, https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/discussion/ or open a bug ticket at https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/ for help.
- Boot OS X, Windows, and Linux in UEFI or legacy mode on Mac or PC with UEFI or BIOS firmware
- Boot using UEFI firmware directly or CloverEFI UEFI firmware emulation
- Customizable GUI including themes, icons, fonts, background images, animations, and mouse pointers.
- Theme database at http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
- Theme manager and theme repository at http://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/themes/
- Native screen resolution in GUI
- Press Page Up or Page Down to change GUI resolution
- Press F1 for multilingual help, depending on language setting in configuration
- Press F2 to save preboot.log from GUI
- Press F4 to save original (OEM) ACPI tables into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
- Press F5 to test DSDT patching
- Press F6 to save graphics firmware into /EFI/CLOVER/misc
- Press F10 to save screenshots from GUI
- Press F12 to eject CD/DVD
- GUI refreshes after CD/DVD insertion
- Ability to boot previously selected boot entry after default timeout
- Boot entries menu scrolls if screen resolution is too low for menu
- Create custom boot entries for personalizing boot entries and add support for other operating systems
- Create Clover boot entry in NVRAM with tool from GUI
- Launch EFI command shell from GUI
E3 1230 V3 能识别，我未对CPU加任何参数，使用变频SSDT 启动后系统日记里记录它不正确0:471 0:000 Table 131 is present, CPUType=14 0:471 0:000 Change to: 705
.4061 may have an error in Intel Graphics Injection. After update from 4049 to 4061 Hack will stuck booting after loading graphic. Without Intel Graphic Injection it will boot with poor graphic
Can't install in Sierra 10.12.4 ... Mar 30 version. Always reports failure. This happens the same for 4047.
Allows users to install retail versions of OX X without using hacked distros. Also pretty handy as a UEFI bootloader for Linux and Windows. Unfortunately, neigther the docs nor the wiki are well maintained, so configuration can be difficult. Also, you need some kind of working OSX system to install it on a target device. You can use Virtualbox, and or a hacked distro, but a Windows/Linux installer would be VERY nice.