This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader http://www.tianocore.org. To compile it needs to place Clover sources into edk2/ folder.
Please visit http://www.projectosx.com, https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/discussion/ or open a bug ticket (https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/) for help instead of posting a negative review about how you are unable to configure correctly.
About license. LGPL can't be used because this stupid license prevent from boot to Windows....as it is commercial OS.
- using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- can boot Windows UEFI on real Mac and on old PC
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- theme database http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
Best way to install and run Mac OS X on PC
Clover for macOS Sierra Clover_v2.3k_r3561 source: applelife
спасибо, нужная вещь
Excellent boot-loader with lots of development going into it. Full featured, fast and modern. Moving from Chameleon to Clover was relatively easy. Documentation is sufficient, but quite demanding and lots of reading is required to get things right. Not easy for beginners, so be prepared to spend some hours reading the Wiki & forum posts to understand all the features of Clover. The investment in time is well worth it, as it is stable and low maintenance once you have grasped and utilized its power. Once its all working, updates to OS X are a breeze. Very easy point updates (10.10.4 to 10.10.5) with no need to reinstall any kexts due to Clover doing the patching. Even a native upgrade from Yosemite to El Capitan is possible.