Hide windows from praying eyes or for the comfort of a clean desktop. Has a boss key feature that hides the active window and mutes the sound. You can also manage the priority of your applications through your applications system menu.
- Click and Hide by holding down keyboard modifiers
- Run hidden windows application's in the background, i.e Low priority
- Toggle all windows to hide and show
- Boss Key support, hide the active window and mute the sound
- Can apply a transparency effect to inactive windows
- Prevent stuborn windows from showing up after they are hidden, i.e. a long task completes and the application shows another window from the one you have hidden
- Hide windows in system tray or completely from view
- Hide menu on applications caption and taskbar icon
- Process priority menu on applications caption and taskbar icon
- Prevent click hiding on full screen applications, i.e. Games
Follow Clicky Gone
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Clickygone works wonderful.